- François Muller specializes in arbitration and mediation and business litigation in the areas of Construction and Public Economic law.
- He assists and represents clients in public procurement litigation (pre-contractual interlocutory proceedings, disputes relating to compensation), particularly financial claims relating to industrial contracts and construction and disputes relating to construction or sub-contracting, governed by public or private law.
- He also assists private construction clients (developers, research institutions) in establishing a contractual framework and service provider contracts and obtaining building permits
- He holds a particular expertise setting up temporary construction associations between builders and project managers, consortia, joint ventures, SEP [undisclosed partnerships] and related litigation
- Features in the rankings established by Legal 500 2017, Best Lawyers 2017, Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit 2017 and Option Droit et Affaires 2017.
- Member of the Association Française d’Arbitrage (French Arbitration Association)
- Partner at Altana since its creation in 2009.
- Bar admission : 1999
- Master’s Degree in Private law from the University of Paris II-Panthéon Assas
- Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Public Law Litigation from the University of Paris I- Panthéon Sorbonne
- Graduate of the Institute of Public Business Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Construction Law
- Public Economic Law
- Business Litigation